OK, I’m blocked. Unable to write anything whether its for this blog or school work. I’m going to try to break through this with some lists and quotes I have pinned to the walls of my office. Speaking of…if anyone came into the office not knowing me they might think it belonged to someone plotting something, or not taking their meds.
I fell in love with quotes a few months ago and compile a list each week. I send them to my grandmother and she uses them at the retirement home she lives in for her current event time. The best are printed out and pinned to my wall, often with a picture of the person who made the quote. At this time I’m running out of room.
“Clothes make the man. Naked men have little or no influence on society.” Mark Twain
“I tell you, we are here on earth to fart around, and don’t let anybody tell you different.” Kurt Vonnegut
Things wrong in my life (no particular order):
1. I’m in a walking cast due to tendonitis.
2. My mother’s back is so bad she can barely walk and they just postponed her surgery to December (the asses).
3. I was just diagnosed with degenerative disc disease, which is basically how it started with mom, and they are already talking surgery (which I will refuse at this point regardless of the pain I’m in).
4. Problems with my isister that I’m not allowed to blog about.
5. Had to drop one of my classes, so now I won’t graduate in May like I wanted to.
6. Major writer’s block
7. Trying to get rid of boyfriend, he won’t take no for an answer.
1. Meds working pretty well – any depression I feel is situational and can not be medicated.
2. Getting along with parents
3. I have made a few friends in the last 6 months
Really, that’s all.
“Howard Hughes was able to afford the luxury of madness, like man who not only thinks he is Napoleon but hires an army to prove it.” Ted Morgan